template

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweet Summertime....

Its been awhile since my last post, but I have good reasons... for the past few weeks I have been at....

To sum up a long story, a few months ago I decided that I wanted to finish my Master's degree and get into teaching. So I spent a lot of time and effort looking into and finding the right program, which for me was at Clemson. So as of the beginning of May, I have been a full time Graduate Student in the MAT in Secondary Education Program at Clemson. And I have been loving every minute of it!

It was a very difficult decision to leave me job and go back to school, as well as the fact that my little family is in two places right now. I really dislike that fact! But we are making it work and everyone has been very supportive and helpful. I am in an accelerated program so I will have my MAT and teaching license next May! YAY! I am super excited and cant wait to start all my student teaching. I apologize if some of my future blog posts are vague but for legal and personal reasons I cant broadcast to the blog world where I am living, working, student teaching or any specifics about my school and students. But that's ok because its not really the focus of my blog anyways.

I have been on campus at Clemson the past few weeks, and its been beautiful. Campus is gorgeous, the weather was beautiful (and HOT) and I really loved it. It made me a little sad to know I wouldn't be spending a lot of time on the main campus. I also saw what I missed out on by going to a smaller university. So my goal is to make the most of it while I am there. My first session of Summer school is over so I am home with my wonderful boy and Annie dog :) I've missed them terribly! Long distance stuff is hard so say a prayer that Ben gets a job in SC soon. Its been our goal to make a permanent move to South Carolina for some time now, his family is there (and they are awesome!) and its where we want to be as well. It has definitely become home for me.

I promise to have some polyvore and inspiration posts soon, I've been itching to put together a few looks lately, but until then here is another video of Annie!
Annie loves her peanut butter in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment