template

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Style Inspiration

Just a little style inspiration to brighten up your day! As I have been trying to restrict my shopping habit (due to a particular wedding happening next year :) and Ben and I are working towards buying a house sometime next year as well) I have been cruising the internet for inspiration to motivate me to shop my own wardrobe and remix what I already have. These are a few of my favorites thus far!

so totally doable with my closet!

I can't say I would wear this whole outfit
 but I would love it broken up 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I seriously need to find a cute pair of booties!
I've been searching forever and cant find ones I like!


Once again the ankle booties!!
And I love her hair!

perfection.

I would give my right arm for
 Zooey D's closet.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment