template

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The end of a long, icky week...

This week has been long, and super icky. I apologize for the lack of blogging, i have felt under the weather all week. And even worse all weekend. I hate being sick. I think being sick is the worst kind of torture you could subject me too. Its awful! I have accomplished nothing this weekend. I haven't left the apartment since I got home Friday night from work. Boo for that!

We have had disgusting weather in Atlanta all week. Last weekend we had beautiful, full of sunshine, 70 degree weather. To be followed by endless rain storms, excessive winds and freezing temperatures. It was downright depressing. The weather just topped off the fact that this was not my week.

If it could go wrong, it did. I wont go into all the details because I don't want to use this blog for lots of complaining. Plus, I really don't want to dwell on it all anymore.

Have yall ever seen the movie Marley and Me? Its based off a book that is quite funny, and sad at the same time. Its about a dog named Marley and his adventures terrorizing his family with all his bad behaviors. Some days I feel like I have the female version of Marley. I love my Annie dog. However, some days I just want to come home and cry because of the things she does. This week she has been an absolute terror. Whenever Ben and I come home, we always hesitate before opening the front door because we have no idea what will be on the other side. Its awful, and its got to stop soon or nothing will survive. There is never any rhyme or reason to what she eats, its completely random. So far this week, she has devoured my camera case, camera strap, student loan paperwork, a newspaper, a plastic cup, a kleenex box and a notebook. My vacuum cleaner is proving its value. Annie is proving that she is going be put in crate for the next couple of days while we are gone. On top of that she has gotten sick several times because of the things she eats. Its gross, and I am over it. Doggy throw up is not a fun thing to deal with.

So all in all it has not been the best week. More than likely I am only going to work a half day tomorrow because I still don't feel that great after a weekend of doing nothing but sleeping, laying around and coughing my lungs up.

However, on the bright side...I think I am going to sign up for some art classes. I'm looking in to where, and what kind of classes right now but I am super excited about it. Hopefully, this week will be much better than the last!
I hope you enjoy the video... it made me smile this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment