template

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello my dear readers! And Happy Valentines Day!

"Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16:14


I apologize for the week long absence... last Sunday I wrote that I was hoping to feel better and its turns out that was not the case. I felt even worse on Monday!! Boo to that! I ended up taking Monday off to go to the dr and I felt to crappy to go to work! I spent most of last week feeling quite yucky, however, this week I am feeling much better, thankfully!

Today is Valentines Day, and I feel like everyone is either loving or hating today. I'm pretty indifferent to it... how do you all feel about it? I am too excited about the warm weather! Its finally warming up around here and I'm loving it! Yay for the appearance of some spring weather!

In honor of Valentines Day and Spring I thought I would share some colorful things I have fallen in love with lately...
Kate Spade


Kate Spade

Vineyard Vines


Land's End Canvas

Don't they get you excited about warm weather? 

No comments:

Post a Comment