template

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Very Un-Halloween Weekend/ Life Update

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I think I may be one of the few people around that really doesn't care about this weekend, I'm not big into the whole Halloween thing. I'm not a big costume person, personally I would rather wear a cute outfit than costume :) 

This month has been crazy busy, I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water in school. I have had so much work to do and my student teaching responsibilities have picked up big time. I'm pretty much the full time teacher now on the days I am at the high school. But I still love it, the students are great and I'm learning a lot from my cooperating teacher (she totally rocks, btw) I switch classrooms after Thanksgiving to the one I'll be doing my full time spring placement in. Next semester I'm teaching 4 sections of Honors Chemistry and 1 section of astronomy! I'm a little nervous about that. I'll be spending my Christmas break preparing for it. 

And in other news, we are moving to Chattanooga! Ben got a new job that starts in two weeks :) We found a great little house that we are renting that has a HUGE yard for Annie, I'm quite excited about it. Its a great opportunity for Ben and there are a lot of great schools in the area for me. I'll be working on applying for a TN teaching license in the spring so that I can teach out there, it looks easy-just a lot of paperwork! The only downside is that in the spring I wont be able to see Ben and Annie as much because Chattanooga is 4 hours from Greenville and I wont have much time to go home. But its only for a few months so it wont be that bad. 

Have yall seen pinterest? If not you should check it out! I'm addicted :) There is so much great stuff to be found! I've been terrible about taking OOTD photo's lately. I'll try to do some this week, I've been working hard to break the frumpy teacher stereotype by wearing cute clothes. Teachers can be stylish, even science teachers!

Have you heard this song by Matt Nathanson? I love it, you can't help but smile when you hear it! 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment