template

Sunday, April 29, 2012

1 week to go....

Its been a month since I wrote my last blog post. And what a crazy month its been! Life has been full of so many up's and downs, smiles and tears- all to get to this place. My last week of student teaching and graduate school! Thursday is my last day at the high school and my graduation is on the 11th. Boy does it feel good to be able to say that!! I finally did it!!! I'm getting my masters degree! Woohoo! And you better believe I have an awesome dress for graduation :)

So, I am sure you all have been wondering what I've been up to in the last month.....

-Enjoyed my third Carolina Cup! It was an adventure to say the least road trip wise. And it was so much fun! I got to spend time with some of my favorite people at one of my favorite events!

-Got to spend time in ChatTown for my spring break! I got to enjoy a whole week of being lazy and spending time with Ben and Annie. It was pure heaven.

-Spent a fun weekend in Knoxville with Ben's family for Easter. Its always a good time seeing everyone!

-Completed my portfolio and did my Master's presentation.

-Wrapped up my final unit for student teaching and gave back my kiddos to my Cooperating Teacher.

-Saw one of my best friends get married!

After this next week I hope to get back to blogging on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment