template

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello July!

I have never been so happy to see a month go by. June was a terrible month for me, I'll spare you all the details but essentially if it could go wrong, it went wrong. So far July is looking a lot better! Thank goodness!!!

These last few weeks have been busy, busy, busy. But there have been lots of exciting things going on!

1. I found out my teaching schedule for the upcoming school year! Yay! I'm teaching one section of Physical Science, and the rest are CP and Honors Chemistry :) A very good schedule if you ask me! The next couple weeks will be super busy with planning! I bought a new lesson plan book for this year yesterday (I feel like such a teaching nerd considering how exciting I was about purchasing it)

2. I got to see my new classroom and lab! I also found out who the neighboring teacher is and she is new like me and super cool! Its going to be so fun! I have a friend already!

This is what a Chemistry classroom looks like during the summer!
Empty!! And super clean!! 

My beautiful lab! 
3. I've been catching up with my little via email! Woohoo, I've missed her terribly since she has been at sea. But through email we have been staying in regular contact!

4. I bought this skirt on super sale a J. Crew the last time we were in SC. I was so proud of the great deal I got on it, Ben made fun of me but it was on sale, plus an extra 30% off! And its awesome, I feel so good wearing it. I rocked it with a chambray shirt yesterday to work at BR and I got so many compliments.

No. 2 pencil in double serge cotton, neon pink color
5. I've been lazy these past few weeks, and its been awesome. I'm appreciating sleeping in late because in a few weeks this girl will be up waaaaaaaay too early in comparison to what time I get up now lol.

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment