template

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Recent Acquisitions :)

Due to the strict budget of late I've tried to really minimize my spending. I've done lots of looking but very little actual purchasing. I have really been making an effort to "shop my closet" and put together new outfits while figuring out those items I really want and could use in my closet. However, I have found a few really great deals lately that I had to share. Ironically they have a theme: purple! Its no question I love purple :) especially since I both my undergraduate and graduate school have purple as a school color!

J. Crew Minnie Pant in Deep Orchid
We all know my love for the minnie pant and being an extra 40% off this week in final sale, I just couldn't resist. I've actually bought this pant before and returned because the color is VERY vibrant. However, I've regretted that return ever since. So I told myself if they went on sale I would get them again. So this week I took the plunge and ordered them. Normally, I don't order anything final sale, but knowing that they will fit and I like the look of them I was ok with it being final sale. Between them being on sale and the extra 40% these were super cheap! They are sold out online now though :( but you could probably call CS and find them in a store if you want!
The Limited Tank 
I found this tank yesterday while browsing the mall before work and its so awesome! Perfect WCU colors, I am so excited about it! And its currently on sale! Its $22.00!!!! Super flattering too! I can't wait to wear it :)

What have you bought lately? Are you excited about Fall rollouts happening soon?
p.s. Rumor has it that J. Crew is rolling out some pre-fall stuff tomorrow!!! EEKK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment