template

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun with Polyvore!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I know I am! One more day till Friday, YAY! Ben and I are leaving for Greenville tomorrow to see his family, which should be a great time! His mother is going to have a packed house though... Ben, Annie and I plus Deana (older sister), her husband Mike and their two kids Riley and Andrew plus his grandmother! Lots of fun :)

Today, while talking to one of my sorority sisters, we got on the topic of work clothes (business casual) and how to dress appropriately. Business Casual could be taken a lot of ways.... it can either good or very bad. I mean, what does business casual even mean??? For companies it can be a lot of different things. In my opinion its always better to dress up then to be under dressed and too casual. I take business casual as put together, comfortable and classy. No jeans, t shirts, or flip flops for one thing but we aren't talking power suits and stilettos either. And because I love polyvore I decided to create some examples for you! I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment