template

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Spring!

Today has been the most beautiful weather!!! I am in heaven right now with all my windows and my balcony door wide open. It's 7 pm and its still warm and sunny. This is my favorite type of weather ( I could just do without all the pollen currently on my car!) I know my blogging has been sporadic and down to a weekly post, but I am trying to keep it up. Life is crazy right now, working on some big changes and patiently finding the right path to take.

Ben and I at Carolina Cup 
This weekend, I was able to spend time with some of my favorite people at a lovely event called Carolina Cup! This is annual event for Ben and I. We have been looking forward to it for months! I was able to spend a lot of time with my G-little and to hang out with my favorite fraternity boys. It was quite an adventure- 800 miles in 3 days, lots of kinks in the travel plans but it was worth it! I had a great time and can't wait till next year!  

Lately I have been working on decorating my apartment. Its been a long process finding affordable furniture and home decor items and its finally paying off!! I have had some great finds! Last week I found a couple of items in Hobby Lobby that were fabulous and today we scored a set of end tables for under $100! We found them in a flea/antique store my mom recommended! YAY!! I'll take pictures this week to share, I'm in the process of cleaning up the apartment-its kind of a disaster today, oops!

Also, I got my first letter from little of Thursday!! It totally made my day and I look forward to getting her next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment