template

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Monday without a case of "the mondays"

Its a brand new week and despite the horribly rainy/stormy weather we have had all weekend, it has been a pretty good day! It has been storming something awful since Saturday. We have had rain, hail, thunder, lightening and tornado warnings all in a weekend! So I spent most of this weekend curled up with me Nook reading some fabulous books. I read The Secret Lives of Dresses this weekend and it was amazing, I couldn't put it down! I  highly recommend it! It was a great way to spend a Sunday.

Despite my terrible commute to work today (it took almost an hour to get 13 miles!!!! I hate bad weather for this reason alone) and the fact that we are slated to get a lot of rain this week does not make me happy! I think I might need to invest in new rain boots. Plus, Annie hates the weather, she was terrified of the storms, she curled up in a ball under the covers the past few nights and was quite difficult when it came to going outside.

But on the bright side I had a great day at work, and an even better time shopping after work :) Recently my mother went shopping at Hobby Lobby, which is like 5 minutes from my apt and I never even noticed it and told me to go check it out. OMG its like home decor/arts and crafts heaven! I can't believe I've never been in there! I got some great stuff for our apt and I only spent $20!!! YAY for good deals! I'm making Ben go back with me this week!

AND finally, the count down is almost over, 4 days until my favorite Spring event... CAROLINA CUP!!!! I'll post more on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment