template

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today is a Terrible Thursday.

Today is a terrible Thursday. I am overworked, under paid and beyond tired tonight. I am grumpy, stressed and burnt out. And this is my blog so I can vent as I please.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for listening to my venting. It has been a long week, and its far from over. I will be insanely busy at work tomorrow, and will have to share part of my Saturday and Sunday with work. If I knew how to make the angry face here I would. <insert ANGRY/GRUMPY face here>

Please pray that I survive the next week until my lovely three day weekend I have starting next Thursday afternoon. I am desperate for it to be here. I need that break like you wouldn't believe.

p.s. I promise I will be cheerful in my next post. Today, not so cheerful.

p.p.s. I am beyond ready to have my little done with boot camp so that I can talk to her again. I miss her way too much and it sucks not talking to her. I don't think I've gone more than 2 days without communicating with her in some way since the night she walked into the Phi Mu house for recruitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment