template

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello Hello!

Once again its Sunday, and that means the weekends almost over! Boo to that! This week has been crazy busy and I've loved just being lazy this weekend, which is why I don't want it to end. I have done zero housework lately, so today I have endless laundry and grocery shopping to do! Its okay though because its been worth it to blow it off until today. This week was not only my birthday but also Ben's birthday!!

Thats right, this week I turned 25! Happy birthday to me!
And Ben surprised me by getting me the Nook Color!!!! I've been wanting it for awhile but its not exactly cheap so I've been holding off on buying it. ITS SO COOL and I love it! I've been reading all week long! Thanks Ben!! If any of you have a nook add me as a Lend Me friend! :)

Yesterday, I went to a Phi Mu Alumnae luncheon in celebration of founders day! And it was so much fun, I love being around sisters, especially ones from the 60's and 70's and hearing the stories they tell. They are always a good time. We had our luncheon at Maggiano's in Buckhead and it was divine! I was in heaven with the food we had. Absolutely Amazing! Happy Founder's Day to my fellow sisters out there in the blogging world!

While I was in Buckhead, I visited the Lilly Shop in Belk and picked up a few great dresses!


I'm super excited to wear them!!! Yay for birthday money!

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a fabulous week, I'm off to go to Red Bandanna for dog food and Trader Joe's!!!

p.s. have you heard this song yet??? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment