template

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Its finally Spring!

Its the first day of Spring!!!! How exciting!! and totally fitting that our weather has been beautiful this weekend! Yesterday, the temps were in the 80's, it was totally amazing- I am loving every bit of this warm weather. You will not hear me complain one bit about it.

This past week has been stressful, daylight savings  has thoroughly messed up my life. I just cant get used to it, every morning is a struggle to get out of bed. I feel like I am dragging my butt up every morning, grrr.
The only positive to it, is that its lighter much later in the day. Which means I get to go to the park with Ben and Annie after work. I have started walking/jogging almost every day! Which is exciting, I'm still contemplating a gym membership though. Just still thinking about the decision financially. So until then I will be walking my little booty off. And using the small fitness center at our apt.

Recently, I bought a skirt on sale from J Crew when I was in Greenville. And I am discovering that I LOVE IT! I wish I had it in another color! Its so versatile and goes with so much of my wardrobe. Plus, its super comfortable and it has pockets!!! The color I bought is all sold out, but the skirt looks like this..
But mine is a medium khaki color, very pretty though. Too bad the pink is only available in 00 now or I would buy it too!

I'm off to play with my baby girl who is jumping up and down right now trying to get my full attention! She is so silly and such a spoiled princess but I love it! p.s. running with a greyhound will kick your butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment