template

Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a beautiful day!

Hello lovely readers,

I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday, I know I am! The weather in Atlanta has been beautiful this weekend, the temps were in the mid eighties yesterday and it looks like its going to be the same today! I am loving in all this warm weather and being able to wear my favorite clothes again :) This morning has been a productive morning, Sunday is my cleaning/chore day which is not exactly my favorite thing to do but I love to start the week off on a clean note.

On a more exciting note, I am on a mission today for a full length mirror! Partly because it will make it easier when getting dressed and because I want to do OOTD (outfit of the day) posts for y'all! YAY :)

p.s. I updated my blog layout, I hope y'all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment