template

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Every day is a new day!

Hello readers!

I hope you are all having a fabulous week, obviously I am not keeping up with my "one post a day" just yet...I am finding out that life, well happens. However, I am dedicated to doing my best to post on a regular basis. Blogging is a learning experience and I am starting to master it. 
FYI, this post is a little bit of a hodgepodge of topics, but hopefully fun :)
First, I saw Country Strong with my sister on Sunday evening. I have been waiting for this movie to come out fooooorrever!! Since the first preview way back in November! I am happy to report, it didn't let me down! So worth it! And I'm going again to see it with Ben later this week! YAY! p.s. the soundtrack=AMAZING. I bought both parts, the originally released one, and the 2nd edition which has songs from the moving. Garrett Hedlund is awesome!

Second, I thought I would share a little bit about me.. I stole this from one of my favorite reads.. Buckhead Belle. I thought it was fun and not your typical questions.


Your favorite qualities in a woman:
Polite, caring and having compassion, but being able to speak your mind and stand up for what you believe in.

Your chief characteristic:
Being driven and a total planner. I love my agenda :)

What you appreciate the most in your friends:
Being there for me no matter what

Your idea of happiness:
Good food, better drinks, being with Ben and my best friends and sorority sisters.

Your idea of misery:
Being completely alone. 

If not yourself, who would you be:
I agree with Buckhead Belle, it would be awesome to be Kate Spade!

Where would you like to live:
Charleston, SC

Your favourite colour and flower.
PINK! The brighter the better, and navy blue. Favorite flower- tie between a lily and the carnation

Your favorite heroines in fiction:
This is so hard! Seeing as Pride and Prejudice is one of my fav books, Elizabeth Bennett(Darcy)


What characters in history do you most dislike:
Hitler.


Your favorite food and drink:
Champagne. Mexican and Margs from Soccer Taco or El Pac. Yum!

What I hate the most:
Rude people!


World history characters I hate the most:
Adolf Hitler

The military event I admire the most:
World War Two

The natural talent I’d like to be gifted with:
Knowing what to do in every situation. I can be awkward. 

What is your present state of mind:
Positive. Excited about my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment