template

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Terrific Thursdays!

So I am asking for everyone's prayers for a possible job improvement that may open up for me. More details to come.. I just don't want to count my eggs before they hatch :)

Ironically, I have discovered a source of distraction when it comes to my daily blogging issues.... and its none other than Miss Annie Dog! Lately, whenever I bring out my laptop she immediately jumps in my lap preventing me from using it or else I run the risk of danger to it. So its a challenge I am working to find a solution to! (Currently Annie is sulking on the floor next to me as I type from the breakfast bar.)

On to terrific Thursday! Today we acquired FOUR dining room chairs!! Ben bartered with one of his coworkers and he traded his old TI-83 for some chairs! How exciting is that?? We have continuously been blessed with opportunities to acquire furniture for our apartment with little or no expense to us. I am very thankful for that! I will post pictures later this week, they need a little tlc but I know they will be amazing! Finally I have a use for all that HGTV knowledge I have gained :)

I thought I would end this post by sharing a video of one of my new favorite songs, which also happens to be from Country Strong! Its just a great song and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I also love this song. Like major. This blog is great. Its like another way I can keep up with you. Can I ask, which shoes did Annie destroy. This hurts my heart! I'm gonna do a blog too!

    ReplyDelete