template

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh, is it really Sunday?

Sunday. My least favorite day of the week. Why? I'll tell you why. First, it means laundry. A word both Ben and I are beginning to despise. Our apartment as great as it is did not come with W/D. Which sucks. So sometime in the near future we will be purchasing a washer and dryer. I am not excited about spending that money. However, it will be a worthwhile investment. Sunday also typically involves deep cleaning the apartment, which is not fun either. But it will make the week much better with a clean house.

So far its been a relatively quiet weekend in our house. Friday night I went to bed at 9:15. Yes, that is correct. I am officially a grown up. I have frequently been going to bed before 10. And I love every minute of it! Saturday night was a little bit more fun. We met up with some of Ben's fraternity brothers for dinner and a Thrashers game! They came down with some PNM's (potential new members) as part of their rush week. It was a fun night. We met them at the Varsity for dinner, which as usual, was crazy. Its an Atlanta staple that with the exception of the Frosted Orange is a little over-rated. The Thrashers game was quite the adventure. I have never been that high up for anything! But regardless we still had a great view for the game. I am definitely interested in going again!

Today I have been very unmotivated to do anything. My mental list of things to do is not getting any shorter, with the exception of doing laundry. So instead I have been perusing my favorite fashion sites and getting inspiration (one of the things to do today is to organize my closet and rediscover things I already own!) I have definitely discovered a style crush on Rachel Bilson, as an actress I don't know how I feel about her. But as a stylist she rocks! I love her column in InStyle and I love a lot of her fashion choices. Her look seems so effortless yet put together- most of them I could totally see myself wearing.
This is my favorite!



Aren't her looks great? Another fabulous look I found was of Katie Holmes. Simple, yet classy.

Anyways, I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday! I am off to work on my closet and wardrobe while Ben watches football!

All images from Google

1 comment:

  1. Yay for hockey! And I totally agree on Rachel Bilson. I love her look!

    ReplyDelete