template

Friday, August 26, 2011

OOTD and other fun stuff :)

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous day and weekend!

I wore this outfit for my first day of class this week :)
J. Crew Matchstick Crops, J. Crew top and shoes via consignment store,
Jean Jacket from Belk, Michael Kors watch
(sorry for the bathroom shot, I took this at school with my BB)

Close up of pattern on shirt, and it has the most amazing bow
on the back, however, I am not coordinated enough to get a good picture lol
Also check out this new bedding I got from Target (to replace what Annie destroyed! Grrr) but its super cute! And I've been eyeing it forever and finally just bit the bullet and got it, and I love it!
The comforter reverses to that adorable yellow medallion print! Its a 2 for 1 deal!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on your top! Hope your classes are as great as your outfit!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete