template

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sweet Sunday

Hello All!

Sundays are normally lazy days spent lying on the couch with Annie watching CMT and reading fashion magazines. However, since school has started back Sunday has become a day of reading for classes and preparing for the week. This upcoming week is going to be super busy because I start my first round of student teaching!!! WOOHHOO!!! Tuesday will be my first day! Say a prayer for me because it looks like I am about to start getting up at like 6-6:30ish! OMGosh, sooo early :( but its worth it!

And what makes it even better is that 1) the temps will be in the 80's here in SC this week, yay for cooler weather! 2) I'm going to Knoxville for Labor Day with Ben and his family, which is always fun! Good food, I essentially don't eat a lot a few days before because I know I'll get stuffed while I am there. Someone is always trying to feed me lol.

Even though I have had a lot of work to do this weekend, I have been able to spend some time with Ben's mom and sister and do great things. We went to the Upstate Women's show yesterday morning, so much fun! I stocked up goodies for Ben and Annie. I've been working on slowly buying Christmas presents instead of waiting to the last minute :) And we went and saw the movie The Help! It was sooo good! There were a few little differences from the book but over all I loved it. And I loved the clothes, so beautiful! And Skeeter's childhood home, love love love love love. I want it! Hello dream house!

And now for some Sunday Inspiration!




All images via tumblr and pinterest

Have a great day y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment